“But someone will say, ‘you have faith and I have works.’ Show me your faith apart from your works, and I will show you my faith by my works” (James 2:18) and, “For as the body apart from the spiritis dead, so also faith apart from works is dead” (James 2:26).

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Jerome Brownlee's Lesson: Saved through Faith


Get your bibles out. This is a great study!
“START TO FINISH”

3-3-3-3

GENESIS CHAPTER 3

TEMPTATION AND FALL OF MAN

ROMANS CHAPTER 3

GOD’S JUDGEMENT DEFENDED

ALL HAVE SINNED

GOD’S RIGHTEOUSNESS THROUGH FAITH

BOASTING EXCLUDED

GALATIANS CHAPTER 3

JUSTIFICATION BY FAITH

THE LAW BRINGS A CURSE

THE CHANGELESS PROMISE

PURPOSE OF THE LAW

SONS AND HEIRS

EPHESIANS CHAPTER 3

THE MYSTERY REVEALED

PURPOSE OF THE MYSTERY

APPRECIATION OF THE MYSTERY

No comments:

Post a Comment